Complaint Forms

You are employed or were previously employed by the government and the complaint relates to benefits from this employment

The member died and you are the child, spouse or relative of the member or you were nominated by the member

You are divorced from the member and the claim is based on what the court ordered in the divorce order

The member who was a pensioner has died, you were married to the member or a partner or a child of the member

You are claiming a funeral benefit of a member, pensioner, spouse/partner or child of a member